General questions

abradney

Hi there Plymouth peeps, I just took delivery of a 1930 Plymouth 30u in a pretty torn down state, i'm looking for someone with a complete running one that I can talk to, get pictures from etc. so I can try to piece mine together, linkages are disconnected, lines and wires are cut so its quite the project.

I already bought the parts list book so hopefully when that comes it will be a good reference, until then, anyone out there?

Fantastic car!  I have a 30U Sport Roadster, so a little different, but feel free to PM if you have questions.

18 minutes ago, thehandleman said:

send me a list on private message when you know parts you will be in need of i may have spares i own a 29 u roadster if I have more then two I may part with stuff

cheers

Rich 

Ok, as soon as I have an inventory I will need parts, that's for sure, any chance you have some running boards?  I know off the bat that's one thing I need.

2 minutes ago, thehandleman said:

no chet is its his private plymouth 28-29 plymouth site but all guys with early mopars are on it send him a email his email is up on top right somewhere

Ah yes, the power of reading things correctly.......Thank you I've emailed him.