Buick truck in NE / OK?

Thriller

Hello.  I’d put this request in the Buick Trucks thread but wasn’t sure if that is where it had shown up.

There was a museum that has a Buick truck...I thought it was in Oklahoma but could have been Nebraska.  I was recently taking another look at routing our trip to Midwest City (to this point it is still a go) for next year’s national meet and am hopeful I can stop in and see it either on the way down or back home.  Can anyone recall the location?  There had been a link to it, but I must have closed the tab.

Thanks.

40 minutes ago, Thriller said:

Thanks Larry.  I wish I could figure it out.  Unless I dreamt it, I am certain I’d seen a museum near my route south for next year that had one...I believe it was the later series, perhaps 1923.

There is a 1923 truck just outside of Tulsa on the south west side.  It is in the Sapula, OK.   Here is a link to the museum where the truck is located.

https://www.sapulpahistory.org/filling-station-museum.html

Hope that helps.

• Like 2

I don't know about a Buick, but the Iowa 80 Truckstop Museum is worth a stop if you're in the area. It's on I-80 at Walcott Iowa at the "world's largest truckstop" and has 50 to100 trucks on display.

Don

• Like 1

There was a 1917 Buick truck, all original for sale in Massachusetts two years ago. Ran and drove. Was a wooden rear fruit and hardware display body, factory installed. Very well done.