'36 Dodge D2 Part ID

autonut

This is the very bottom crosspiece to the '36 Dodge grille center. It's part of the entire casting and the corners are missing, most likely still with the side pieces that are also missing. without the other parts it's virtually worthless except for the spring riveted to it , maybe a buck. If you should have the rest of the grille, a good plater can repair it for you and replate, Expect to pay in excess of $1000 for the repair and plating! The 2 small holes are where the crank hole cover retainer lugs fit. 

A nice gentleman name Dave that goes by the handle of "country traveler",  or something similar, on these forums, may have a need for this item. He works with a quality plater who has done wonders piecing together many Dodge center grilles. I can't seem to find him in the member search, but I'm probably misspelling the handle he goes by. When Keiser comes along, hell know who I'm talking about.

I can confirm that jpage is correct.  I have the exact same piece in my garage next to the 2 vertical pieces that tie the crosspiece to the bottom of the grill.  Do you have those pieces too?  I hear that I can have my grill pieced back together and plated but it will be $$$$$