64 Riviera Spinners

Turbinator

Thanks Pat. Came by them by accident. They looked so good I figured I could do them justice and match up the covers to go with them. They will make a real nice set for the right person.

Pat, you are responsible for putting me on to the turbines. Once I saw the turbines cleaned up and buffed out I had no desire to look for the “ right” wheels. I’m having a lot of fun with the covers,cleaning, wet/dry sand, TIG WELD cracks, polishing and buffing out with rouge.

The challenge is taking the very rough covers and making them merchantible while maintaining a respectable margin. It’s all in fun.

Red Riviera Bob

OK  RRB: You are the man! I'm really diggin' your work on these caps.  I do the wire caps myself. I buy busted and rusted wire caps and condense them into sets of various conditions. I've been doin' it for years and I must have a large stock. Perhaps one day I'll cut 'em loose but for now I just like makin' mud pies with them. Proceed with the fun!!!  Mitch

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, DualQuadDave said:

Bob, if you want more of the caps, I have 2 64 turbine I am selling cheap. Let me know, thanks!

Dave, thank you for the opportunity. Please let me know what you need for the turbines, medallion, Center cap ( I call it the real hub cap). Just what the package entails. You can PM me Or bobburnopp@verizon.net. Oh, some pics of what you are offering would be a big help.

Thank you very much

• 1 month later...