Help identify what engine I have?

Nate58IH

1958 International A170 series, I just bought a A175 Dump. It's a 19,500lb beast with air brakes and a hydraulic dump. 

A few of the sites I am on give me to following engine options, can anyone help me identify which one I have? 

BD269, BD282, BD308

RD372, RD406, RD450

IMG_6866.jpg

IMG_6867.jpg

IMG_6868.jpg

IMG_6869.jpg

IMG_6870.jpg

IMG_6871.jpg

IMG_6872.jpg

What IH called a Line Setting Ticket is usually inside the glove box. That is the key to your truck. It would list all the major components: engine, transmission (main and aux), front and rear axle ratings, wheel size, etc. I recall the 406 was a six and possibly those other BD and RD numbers you listed are sixes as well. For their lighter V8 powered trucks, but heavier than pickups, they used 304 and 345 inch V8s, I don't remember the larger sizes of V8s. All of them are very robust, low-revving, high quality engines.

I just talked to the man that was the world truck sales for IH he said all the engine size was for Red Diamond engines (RD) they are inline 6 cylinder so that is not the engine. Please send picture

of vin. number lower L H of windshield he would describe what all the numbers stand for . They called him Dock Truck at International Harvested. Mike

Edited by Mikefit
Word was picture not pump (see edit history)