Daytona Weave Carpet - 54-56 4 door sedan

MrEarl

Beautiful Light Green Daytona Weave carpet, new and still in the box from Auto Custom Carpets, INC

Fits 1954 through 1956 Buick Special and Century 4 door sedans.

This carpet sells new for $580. Offering this now for less than half price of $250.00 plus shipping. 

https://www.accmats.com/commerce/1954/Buick/Century/Flooring/4281/

Please PM with questions or if you wish to buy

IMG_8185.JPGIMG_8186.JPGIMG_8187.JPGIMG_8188.JPGIMG_8189.JPGIMG_8190.JPGIMG_8191.JPGIMG_8192.JPGIMG_8193.JPGIMG_8194.JPGIMG_8195.JPG

Wow, Lamar, where were you when I was restoring a '54 with this color of carpet two years ago?!   Ok, you guys, this is the correct stuff, hard to find and being offered here for the price of everyday loop-pile carpet. If you want your car;s interior to really look good and earn extra judging points, this is the carpet to have.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Leonard, TX

• Like 2

I'd say those boys at ACC should treat you pretty good next time you need something from them. New carpets have been on my list of "this summer" items for a few years. I have looked at their catalog a few times but their presentation doesn't come close to your pictures. You sold me on putting an order in to them.

They even put a copyright on that uninspiring page you gave a link to. Sometimes you gotta wonder.

Bernie

Edited by 60FlatTop (see edit history)

yep it's all in presentation....

it is perty ain't it. I thought about trying to die it dark blue for use in my 4 door Special but if I messed it up I'd be *  outa luck.

I am refusing to believe that there is not a 54,5,6 4 door Buick out there somewhere in eBay land that is not in the need of a nice pretty carpet like this.  

Guest Rob@RMcCanon.com

Wow, too  bad it's not for a 54 Skylark!  I'm in the market to replace mine for my Malibu Blue exterior. But of course it's a 2 door. Do you know what the original carpet color was for the 54 skylark, paint code 11?  Two colors are listed on Auto Custom Carpets.  Aqua and Medium blue.  Frankly neither one is similar to the 'original' carpet color in the car.

Also looking for a source for the original stamped leather.