early straight 8 series 90 water manifold

Lets face it, a solid, good water manifold for your early straight 8 is impossible to find! I am having the necessary tooling made by an expert fabricator. making exact replicas of this vital part. All copper, powder coated. Not sure of the cost, won't be cheap! If you are interested, let me know. I do not have a cost per unit yet, but the more orders I can get, the cheaper they'll be! Production should start early summer!

I know Pepcak was selling these last year out of Europe as noted above. If I remember they were in the $400 range. I don't need one but I would like a spare for when the inevitable happens so put me on the list assuming the price is not crazy high.

Chuck

3 hours ago, midman said:

I know Pepcak was selling these last year out of Europe as noted above. If I remember they were in the $400 range. I don't need one but I would like a spare for when the inevitable happens so put me on the list assuming the price is not crazy high.

Chuck

There is a good chance he is still making them.  He was making them out of stainless steel and I was very happy with the  quality when I received it.  He has patterns for several years and I believe 1931 is covered in the list.  Pepcak is in the Czech Republic and an honest member of the forum.  My highest recommendation.

Edited by michaelod (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, sorry for delay in response, being busy at work / working for American company, sounds familiar? ;-)

So, we have started 4 pipes to fit 8 cylinder Buick per attached picture (1238929). The information was taken from Master Part list, so I assume the application is correct.

Expected delivery end of June give or take few days.

Priced at USD 425 delivered.

Payment / other arrangements via e-mail on pepcak@volny.cz.

Other models (1230416; 1239032 and 4 legged pipe for 1928 Master) can be supplied.

Capture.JPG

Obraz0363.jpgBuick_Water_Tube_marked.jpg

Edited by pepcak (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Staley
On 7/4/2016 at 8:39 AM, pepcak said:

... now have two pipes 1238929 on hand, ready to ship in a week time..... Anybody interested?

YES! I need one please.

1931 Model 90

I found a pin hole in mine over the weekend.

email: mike.staley@bartuning.com

Thanks!

Mike Staley

31 buick.jpg

31 buick carb.jpg

Edited by Staley (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Guys,

i still have one pipe available and ready to ship - one for 1928 Master Six with 4 legs (possibly #210491 as there was also 3 legged version) 

Price is fixed at USD 425 paid by Paypal, and it include worldwide shipping.

Taking orders for more pipes. Czech currency is currently appreciating, will not be any cheaper ;-) I can also offer #1238929 and #1238932 pipes.

Ask any questions you may have at pepcak@volny.cz.

Edited by pepcak (see edit history)