1959 Imperial Silvercrest

Guest 55Firedome

Guest 55Firedome

This is a 59' Imperial with the Stainless steel roof known as the Silvercest option. The engine is not locked up and I have yet to hear it. The body is solid with minor cancer spots in the lower rear quarters, but no dents. The trim and chrome are all in good shape and presentable. New interior will be needed....My question, is the car worth restoring? I imagine I can get the car for $2500.00 as it sits. It is all original. Any suggestions?

post-74140-143138728266_thumb.jpg

Guest 55Firedome

Yes it does. You may see the other cars in the photos, however know that this guy does not part out any vehicle. Each vehicle is sold as a complete car. Pretty neat for a Mopar graveyard! The guy has approximately 200 Mopars of which 90% is muscle cars.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 60electra225

I bought a '59 running car, with excellent interior, and no rust, for $5,000, so that might give you an idea. It was a 4 door without stainless roof.

_MGP0703.jpg

_MGP0708.jpg

• 9 months later...

why are we looking at a thread from nov., 2011. i would think the request about this car should be updated to reflect what is happening today. is he still looking at the same caR? does he have more info, like does it run, does the engine turn over, is it complete, what is the asking price, what does the rest of it look like that is not seen in the picture, how about the frame? in all this time more info should be known. however, i do think it is worth restoring if a little more info is provided. skyler

• 4 years later...
Guest Rvonernst

I'm looking for a Sivercrest roof panel to install on my Crown Coupe. Any ideas where I can get one?

1 hour ago, Rvonernst said:

I'm looking for a Sivercrest roof panel to install on my Crown Coupe. Any ideas where I can get one?

Try asking these guys....http://www.bigmauto.com/

or these guys....https://www.wildcatmopars.com/

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)