67 GS parts for sale

SALE IS PENDING FOR EVERYTHING FROM FIRST IN LINE BUYER DETAILS TO FOLLOW. THANX SO MUCH FOR PATIENCE!

Recently acquired a fairly complete collection of parts from the disassembly of a 1967 GS parts car. Partial list here, but if you want pix and prices pm an email contact for more if seriously addicted like me! Engine still assembled with correct casting numbers for GS, carb to pan with exhaust manifolds in nice shape. Turns, but have not tried running yet.Owner said running when pulld. Correct tag #s BA and 67= st400 switch pitch trans.with shift link rod to connect with floor shift and original wire with plug for switch on trans. No console or shifter. 293/1 ratio posi diff. Gears look as new. Pair black buckets, non rusty, but needing recovering. Three of four wheel well mouldings and related trim. Nice chrome dicast large trim for bottom rear of front fender. Correct rebuilt carb with complete linkage carb to pedal, with firewall switch still attached. Pair of the "fake" factory hood scoops. Nice "Star Wars" air cleaner with original metal base for quadrajet. Plastic GS grille with minor repairs done. Misc. Other. Please pm for pix. I'm already tired of typing! Thanx for looking, Best Regards, Greg. PS storage bildg with numerous other 39-72 parts, no list sorry, must inquire.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Guest NZ GS 400

Hello,

I am looking for the stainless door window reveal molding/trim pieces (Left and Right) that run along door under the window opening.

Also, rear wheel well trim.

Thanks!

Ed

Guest gossir00
Recently acquired a fairly complete collection of parts from the disassembly of a 1967 GS parts car. Partial list here, but if you want pix and prices pm an email contact for more if seriously addicted like me! Engine still assembled with correct casting numbers for GS, carb to pan with exhaust manifolds in nice shape. Turns, but have not tried running yet.Owner said running when pulld. Correct tag #s BA and 67= st400 switch pitch trans.with shift link rod to connect with floor shift and original wire with plug for switch on trans. No console or shifter. 293/1 ratio posi diff. Gears look as new. Pair black buckets, non rusty, but needing recovering. Three of four wheel well mouldings and related trim. Nice chrome dicast large trim for bottom rear of front fender. Correct rebuilt carb with complete linkage carb to pedal, with firewall switch still attached. Pair of the "fake" factory hood scoops. Nice "Star Wars" air cleaner with original metal base for quadrajet. Plastic GS grille with minor repairs done. Misc. Other. Please pm for pix. I'm already tired of typing! Thanx for looking, Best Regards, Greg. PS storage bildg with numerous other 39-72 parts, no list sorry, must inquire.

In the storage bldg do you have '70 Buick GS parts?

Greetings. The engine is the first version of large v8, 400 CU in when Buick ceased production of the venerable nailhead engine. I didn't post pix cuz I'm not a techie old guy. Just lucky I have adult offspring still willing to help with tech! I do know how to attach pix to emails, so I appreciate peoples patience,I was on the road today on a 20 hr round trip delivering Buick parts in western Iowa. I don't message when driving, so I'm doing a little catch up tonite.I can give it a shot,but they are usually too big and though I thought I read about an auto resizing process, it didn't take the last time I tried to post sale pix, but for some reason the pix in my gallery worked? Humph! Stumped again! Stay tuned pic posting attempt to follow.

Excuse my ignorance but what size engine is this? Just curious...

Come on at least tease us with a picture of the star wars air cleaner and carb.

post-60625-143143002809_thumb.jpg. Just a couple pix. I took more, but I think they got "fuzzy" when transferred? They look much clearer when I looked at them while selecting from my tablet? I will be working on requests for more info and pix via email and I think quality will be better. I haven't had pix emailed as attachments end up blurry like these seem to be. Picky, picky, picky, right? Oofdah!

post-60625-143143002719_thumb.jpg

post-60625-143143002743_thumb.jpg

post-60625-143143002765_thumb.jpg

post-60625-143143002787_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Greetings. The engine is the first version of large v8, 400 CU in when Buick ceased production of the venerable nailhead engine. I didn't post pix cuz I'm not a techie old guy. Just lucky I have adult offspring still willing to help with tech! I do know how to attach pix to emails, so I appreciate peoples patience,I was on the road today on a 20 hr round trip delivering Buick parts in western Iowa. I don't message when driving, so I'm doing a little catch up tonite.I can give it a shot,but they are usually too big and though I thought I read about an auto resizing process, it didn't take the last time I tried to post sale pix, but for some reason the pix in my gallery worked? Humph! Stumped again! Stay tuned pic posting attempt to follow.

Excuse my ignorance but what size engine is this? Just curious...

Come on at least tease us with a picture of the star wars air cleaner and carb.

I do have some parts for the later "A" body stuff cruise control parts pair black buckets, a lot of 455 engine parts, prolly 200#s of correct bolts and misc other odd fasteners. Brother into Buick Rivs and GS cars for years switched to bicycles and "willed" me spare parts from disassembling many. Many a/c compressors, ex manifolds, intakes for 455 and 4 brl 350s different years, would have to check if you need correct for your year. Fairly complete 72 455 Riv? Mtr. Again, have to checks.spare console for horseshoe shift but later, so needs trim to work for earlier I'm told. Don't have it all memorized so as weather warms I think I'll try to workup some lists and more pics. Just no sense in all those parts languishing so I'm hoping I can figure some logical way to show what's there

In the storage bldg do you have '70 Buick GS parts?

Looks like you just graduated to "Techie", your pictures came through fine.

did you see my ad for the 54 bumper and grill that is in Minneapolis, they can probably be had for bill

edit) Greg, those 54 parts are in Burnsville, know where that is?

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Guest gossir00
I do have some parts for the later "A" body stuff cruise control parts pair black buckets, a lot of 455 engine parts, prolly 200#s of correct bolts and misc other odd fasteners. Brother into Buick Rivs and GS cars for years switched to bicycles and "willed" me spare parts from disassembling many. Many a/c compressors, ex manifolds, intakes for 455 and 4 brl 350s different years, would have to check if you need correct for your year. Fairly complete 72 455 Riv? Mtr. Again, have to checks.spare console for horseshoe shift but later, so needs trim to work for earlier I'm told. Don't have it all memorized so as weather warms I think I'll try to workup some lists and more pics. Just no sense in all those parts languishing so I'm hoping I can figure some logical way to show what's there

Thank you for the response my question. I am looking for correct 1970 GS 455 exhaust manifolds ( will send casting number if you think you have them) not rusted and holes for bolts intact. Also looking for metal fastener that was attached to heater hose over a foam insulator. Also looking for the rubber donut around the water heater valve. Also looking for a correct and rebuildable 1970 GS 455 rear end posi with 3:42 gears. Also looking for 1970 GS speedo gauge with speed limit buzzer.