Vacuum 55 roadmaster

Guest Jammin

Guest Jammin

Anyone know where I can find a vacuum diagram for a 55 roadmaster convertible? Lots of missing lines I can see, don't know what else may be missing.

When you say "vacuum diaphram" what part are you asking about? Do you mean the vacuum advance on the distributer, the vacuum lockout switch for the automatic starter circuit or another that I am missing? We may be more able to help if we get a little more info...

One place to try is Bobs Automobilia, I just got a vacuum advance for my 37 from them in stock...

OOOOOOPS, sorry for the oddball reply above :o. I misread 'diagram' for 'diaphram' thinking the op was looking to rebuild a part. Thanks Leif, your post made me reread the op and eat crow... they go down better if eaten head first, the feathers don't get stuck in the throat as bad......

Edited by 37_Roadmaster_C (see edit history)

Leif,

Where did you find that wonderful vacuum hose diagram for the windshield wiper and washer system? I think that needs to the in the Buick Bugle. It is something that nearly everyone who restores a mid-1950s Buick needs. If you can send me a larger copy of it, I can reproduce it.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338