wooden spoke wheels in crate

i have been told these were model t wheels but am not 100% sure. they are still in the shipping crate the date on the wheels are 1924 The size stamped on the wheel is 29 x 4 the actual wheel measures 21" across and 2 3/4 wide the hole in the center is 1 3/4" round and the spoke itself is 1 1/4. the tabs to hold the tire and band on say firestone on them.they are all there. there is some surface rust on the but they have been kept inside , and there is no rot on the wood. please ask questions before you bid. and if you know exactly what they fit please e-mail me and i'll update the description.these are similar to the ones i'm selling colors may differ first 500.00 takes them . Wheels picture Shipping will be around 100.00 via ups plus a 15.00 crating fee from 13325 zip code. they weigh 80 lbs.

If I can count right, they are 12 spoke 21" wood wheels. Ford used 21" wood wheels from about 1924 through 1927 on the model T. They could be wheels for balloon tires that are labelled with the old system of tire designation. If they are real, they would be a very nice addition to a Model T. I'd like to see a photo of the actual wheels that are for sale.

Frank