From the land where good old St. Nick'sofficial Postal Code is HOHOHO

Guest EDBS0

Thank you Robert, I have not gotten a chance to visit with you on line yet in this wonderful Reatta site. But we well. Merry Christmas. Randy and the same to everyone else.

Happy holidays Robert but you didn't keep the cold weather up there. It's supposed to make it down to the 30's here tonight. Sound like a heat wave? Still got my top down but it's in the garage. wink.gif" border="0

REATOM ... there is a dog ... just got back from Chicago via Buffalo where we had to back road it because interstate closed. 4 snows came in handy.<P>Season's best Robert

Was warm enough here but I had to get the garage cleaned out here. Gave away enough to a friend to put his pickup on the bump stops and still have about 20 feet by 5 feet of pre-1970 stuff. <P>Two 400s and a 428 still here but the engine in the Judge now is pleanty healthy. At this rate am good through 2090.<P>Trouble is am into computer cars these days and modern stuff measured in ccs and not ci. Only reason this stuff has 16 valves is because are V-8s.<P>Happy New Year all.