DF member number

24T42

I do not know if you noticed but with this format you can see your DF member number, which will tell you about how long you have registered. shocked.gif" border="0 I see that -<P>Rick Hoover is #14<BR>Father Ron #15<BR>Peter # 723<P>Who are numbers 1-13??<P>Just curious.<P>24T42<BR>a.k.a. DF member #707 (another palindrome I might add)

Interesting question Judy!<BR> <BR>I know the one thing I was told, is that the lower numbers are reflected in how we are lined up in the Beer/Soda line at the DFer's Meetings.<P>Wait just a minute! That was Father Ron who told me that when he pushed his way in front of me at the last one! He's not number 13! mad.gif" border="0

There is no number #1... and I, of course, am #2. grin.gif" border="0 <P>Lets refrain from #2 jokes please. tongue.gif" border="0<P>The rest are pretty randon.<P>As to the most frequent posters on this board -- here they are:<P>ronbarn - 1031 posts<BR>Dave@Moon - 832 posts<BR>MARTINSR - 810 posts<BR>Rick Hoover - 787 posts<BR>hvs - 755 posts<BR>Barney Eaton - 691 posts<BR>John Chapman - 629 posts<BR>SalG - 596 posts<BR>peterg - 505 posts<P>Peter<p>[ 05-14-2001: Message edited by: Peter Gariepy ]

I just noticed that I am No.7, I must have got on the form on the first day. I usually checked the Buick page, looking for parts when this form poped up. One thing about registuring on this form, I havent gotten any junk mail. This is one great Forum.<P>Jim Schilf / palbuick