Frame VIN number

69W34

I've owned mine for 20 years and have never seen it. Lynn Davis is selling the E-body product information and assembly manuals that Bill Crawford made up before he died; you may find it in there. Visit www.toronado.org if you haven't already. I think Lynn is advertising the manuals there.

Also try www.realoldspower.com . Dave Heilala is on there and has a wealth of assembly plant information and knowledge from the late 60s.

Thank you for the feedback! This car caught my eye because of the bucket seats and console so I bought it never thinking it would be a numbers matching car. So far everything checks out but the info I have says that for it to be a true W-34 the frame number must also match but it didn't say where it was. John

Guest PaulSigmund

The frame number which should be the vin on 69 is on the right side of the frame. It is stamped in two places on that side. In the front before the trans mount crossmember and in the rear before the crossmember. Both are on top of the frame and are very hard to read with the body on.