chrome wire wheels add or detract from appearance

tbirdman

In 32 options where painted wheel, painted wheel with chrome spokes or chrome wheels and spokes.

Here's a neat picture of Clark Gable standing next to a coupe roadster with chrome wheel disc covers.

I now had wished I went with black walls as they would have looked good with the chrome wires. However I do not want to spend the $$$ now for the wheels plating and then about $1500 more for tires.

In either the Packard Club Cormorant or CCCA The Classic Car, I've seen a Waterhouse bodied convertible victoria with full chrome discs... Seems like the paint is maybe light and dark green with orange.... not exactly my colors.....B

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Restorer32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the chrome hood doors on the second car, a seldom seen option. I have an original 900 hood with chrome doors. </div></div>

On a dark color car maybe, but I think chrome louvers on my car would not add to the car appearence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: West Peterson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay. Now put the Godess of Speed on top of the grillshell and you're done!!

Oh, and certainly with your Photoshop skills, you know how to put the 1932 hubcaps on the chrome wheels. </div></div>

I was too lazy to put the Packard hubcaps on. I was thinking more of the nude llique mascoy.