Orlando Reattas

Michael_V

There are a lot of Reattas in Florida. At one time a Reatta owner in Kissimmee was trying to keep track, but he dissappeared without a trace.

The BCA board is having our board meeting in Kissimmee on Feb.24-25 and I would love to meet some Reatta owners.

See more details under posting "dash mats"

Shoman, note copy of my old post.. Was this you? We should try to get Tampa, Lakeland, Orlando guys (Whoops!) "Owners" (including ladies) together. Will be good if Feb meeting takes place. I vote for Sunday.

Pages: 1

89REATTAJIM

Reged: 05/17/05

Loc: Tampa, Fl Virginia Reatta in Lakeland

#300169 - 05/30/05 07:06 AM Edit Reply Quote

On my Sunday drive from Tampa to Lake Wales & Winter Haven, passed a very nice Red W/red trim & sunroof. It was in Lakeland, Fl & had Virginia tag. Was it one of you guys? Welcome to Fl.

Post Extras:

Pages: 1

yea that was me that sent you that pm. i gotta look at mine this weekend. the back breaks are leaking...well was..they leaked all the fluid out so i gotta look at it and see. also my back calipers....have never worked since i have had this car. so i also gotta look at that and see whats wrong. my anti lock light stays on...but i was told it has something to do with that box in the trunk on the left hand side thats on the wall of the car. but i got some looking to do..and its sat for a while so i gotta bolt my tranny bolts back up...some how they have undone them selfs and i have tranny fluid all over.

Guest Tonivisa

I am looking forward to going in Feb. Thats only a little over an hour from Vero Beach. See you all then. Toni

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dolores

Hello all,

I'm in West Palm Beach and Kissimmee is only 2+ hours away.....so maybe I'll see you if I don't sell my reatta before February.

Used to be three or four within a mile of my house when I bought my 88, is a white one about three blocks away, is a Buick person but into older cars. Suspect quite a few leaked from the Buick Bay Hill Open.