Batavia...UPDATE??????

serb

Guest my3buicks

I note some schedule changes from the March update - if someone could post the latest shedule that would be great. ROBERTA, do you have it, if not let me know and I can email it to you to be changed. : )

Yes, it would be good to see the schedule posted on the main forum changed with the date of change so we are sure we have the latest. Keith, do you have date and time for your Regional/Chapter meeting. Is there any meeting plkanned for BDE? A bit premature for PreWar as that group is not yet "official", I suppose.

John

Guest my3buicks

I sent Roberta the update to post - the Chapter Directors/REgional Coordinators meeting will be Saturday 2-3:30 -- The BDE is still showing TBA

The soon to be newest division does not have anything on the schedule

The heat must be playing tricks with my mind....I could have sworn that I finally saw an update to the events dated 7-3-05. When I went back in to print the update, it was gone. ???????????what happened?????????? [color:\\"red\\"]

Thanks Roberta. There were some members that thought I was being a wise guy but I see there were many that needed to clarify the schedule. The 7-3-05 update is there even though there is no change from the previous schedule which still says 3-15-05 revision.

Thanks again....see you all in Batavia.

[color:\\"blue\\"] [color:\\"blue\\"]