Software Update and Spell Check

Peter Gariepy

Just finished updating the software used to manage this forum. FYI, we use Infopop UBB Threads version 6.4.1 now. Exciting Eh?

As to Spell Checking... well... yes... its there now! While making a post you'll see a link at the bottom of the page that says... "Spell Check", click it to check your spelling. (DUH)

It's not "integrated" with the forum, but it does show you what you spelled incorrectly and you can copy/paste it here.

Enjoy.

Peter

Guest mgibson

Good work!!! I like the new look. As for spell check, I find reading twice and submitting once works best for me. Spell check does not work when the right word is used wrong (here, hear or you're, your or right, rite). It's not "fool" proof! grin.gif

ok, the next button that needs to be added is the one that automatical deletes "old crabes" post, and saves all the moderators time from deleteing it!

Also, all "statements of facts" that are over 36% wrong.

Guest Skyking

Nice touch Peter! No more need for the spelling cop (where is he anyway). Great touch on the flame topic too. I guess Dave@moon will be using that one often.. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif