buick camper at flint this summer

WillBilly53

does anybody know who owns or have any info on that stainless steel buick "camper" that was at Flint this year? it literally looked like someone had taken the back of an airstream trailer joined it to a maybe late 30's buick front (sort of). Were these manufactured, or was this a custom?

thanks!

You mean this one?

38_Motorhome.jpg

I don't know who owns it, however. This picture was taken before I decided to also photograph the ID cards on the windshields of the cars I was photographing. It was extremely well done, though I'll bet it was a real slug--it was on a Special chassis. That's a lot of stuff for that little motor to pull around.

YES, that's it. my dad and i were extremely intriqued by it. he thought it was the coolest thing. not to sound stupid, but it is a mod/custom, right?

i mean i thought it was a custom at first but then when i saw the red buick truck i about flipped, so then i thought "well, maybe these were a concepts or a limited production?"

thanks for the pic!

Hi all, The camper is owned by Jim Hudson of Minneapolis MN. He just got the camper restored in time for Flint. When I get more info I or he will post it. Kevin

Thanks for the pictures and story on the motorhome. Now, what is the story on the red pick-up? Was it built as a flower car? Originally black?

There way too many interesting cars to see and absorb in one day at Flint, I hope they make it a two day event for the 200th, then I will have more time (lots more time)