For Sale: 1951 FORD CUSTOM DELUXE VICTORIA V-8, 28K MILES - $10,500 - Northwood, NH - Not Mine

For Sale: 1951 FORD CUSTOM DELUXE VICTORIA V-8, 28K MILES - $10,500 - Northwood, NH

1951 FORD VICTORIA for sale by owner - Northwood, NH - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1951 Ford Victoria that has not seen the road since 1981, flat head 8 with automatic. Car came out of PA. years ago and just sat in the corner of a very dark garage. She has original everything, runs and drives great, stops slow as it needs the brakes cleaned and adjusted. The car has a rare automatic transmission and nice original paint. The original seat upholstery is still under the front seat cover, has a 1981 PA. sticker on the windshield with 1951 PA. plates.  odometer: 28,000
Copy and paste in your email: cb994f87ff1938c288336e271219a8c6@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1951 FORD CUSTOM DELUXE VICTORIA V-8.
The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1946-1975, edited by John Gunnell states 110,286 1951 FORD CUSTOM DELUXE VICTORIA V-8 built.

Note: Think of a car that was an instantly popular success, this is one!

'51 FORD VICTORIA NH a.jpg

'51 FORD VICTORIA NH b.jpg

'51 FORD VICTORIA NH c.jpg

'51 FORD VICTORIA NH d.jpg

'51 FORD VICTORIA NH e.jpg

'51 FORD VICTORIA NH f.jpg

'51 FORD VICTORIA NH g.jpg

'51 FORD VICTORIA NH h.jpg

'51 FORD VICTORIA NH i.jpg

'51 FORD VICTORIA NH j.jpg

'51 FORD VICTORIA NH k.jpg

'51 FORD VICTORIA NH l.jpg

'51 FORD VICTORIA NH m.jpg

'51 FORD VICTORIA NH n.jpg

'51 FORD VICTORIA NH o.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fleetwood Meadow said:

s that seat cover a factory/dealer installation? My Cadillac has the same car seat with the seat fabric still in fact under it

From the 40s to the early 60s the aftermarket seat cover industry was HUGE. 

Mass produced generic kits based on basic sizes.  The industry bought fabric in gigantic quantities so you can expect to see a lot of duplication.  

• Like 1