Vinyl Products

BrianM

The vinyl on the A pillar on my 70 has some cracks in it. I was thinking I might try to wrap it in some thin vinyl product. I think there was a thread on here a while back with a listing of several different products in different patters/finishes and thickness. I don't remember if it was for package tray or someone doing a dash or exactly what the thread was about, but hoping someone could point me to the thread or in a good direction for interior vinyl products.

Thanks,

Brian

10 hours ago, Seafoam65 said:

If you seriously want a factory looking result i would get them done by Just Dashes

if they were mine, or source some nice used ones.

I have called and emailed and requested quotes from Just Dashes several times and no one replied to my messages. When I called they were nice and told me to email them pics which I did and nothing. I was trying to get them to redo my armrests.  I don't like businesses that do not reply to potential customers. If that is how they treat potential business how do they treat customers after the sale or during the process. 

Thanks Turbinator will look them up.

• Like 1

Not sure about the "marine" vinyl, I was thinking of "expandable vinyl" which will stretch and contour a bit.  Might need a bit of warm heat for best results.

As for Just Dashes, they were probably politely saying "No".  As such things are not in their product portfolio and would probably cost more than the customer might desire to spend.  

Regards,

NTX5467