For Sale: 1933 Plymouth PC 4dr Sedan - Project - $12,500 - Hortonville, WI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1933 Plymouth PC 4dr Sedan - Project - $12,500 - Hortonville, WI

1933 Plymouth PC Sedan 4-door for sale by owner - Hortonville, WI - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Mostly original, solid body and frame. Fair-Good overall condition with minimal rust. Prior to solid sheet roof, with original chicken wire wood frame covered by solid panel sheet with vinyl covering. Missing front bumper. Flat head six-cylinder engine starts and runs well. Stops with original hydraulic brakes. Interior is rough original, but basics are there. All glass intact. Has the infamous "suicide" doors. Gas tank recently redone. Current paint finish was brushed on several years ago, mostly for protection. Minimal rust as has been stored inside most of the last 85 years, with occasional run outings. I am the second owner as having bought from the original owners who drove it back and forth from the farm to town, and to the mine over the first 25 years of service. Great old car for restoration or custom upgrade. Mileage 8,500 +/-. Serious inquiries only please, shown by appointment. Car is located in Hortonville (near Appleton) Wisconsin. Please contact me with any questions or to arrange personal viewing. Will consider reasonable offer.
Copy and paste in your email: 21b0f9a0878c317d9affef693f117cfb@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1933 Plymouth PC 4dr Sedan - Project.

'33 Plymouth PC 4dr WI a.jpg

'33 Plymouth PC 4dr WI b.jpg

'33 Plymouth PC 4dr WI c.jpg

'33 Plymouth PC 4dr WI d.jpg

'33 Plymouth PC 4dr WI e.jpg

Yeah, could you make this as nice as the 1932 ($18,000) for an additional $5000?   🤔

But, it does have two more cylinders…..