1956 Buick Special

Obviously, a lot of money has been spent! Asking $37,500 (more pics in ad) 

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ctd/d/laguna-beach-full-restoration-to/7773310250.html

Full restoration to factory specifications. Pristine, spectacular!
This Buick Special has received a full nut and bolt professional restoration completed to a high standard. This is a striking automobile that has received great care and attention to detail during its restoration to the original manufacturers specifications. The restoration included the restoring the dash board, gauges, heat/defrost/ventilation, stainless trim, perfect chrome, correct wheel covers, and correct interior fabrics in addition to the paint, driveline, brakes and steering systems.
The result is a reliable fun car to drive and be proud of.
Equipment includes a Buick 322 CID engine, automatic Powerglide transmission, power steering and power brakes. This car starts immediately and is a enjoyable to drive.

Laguna Classic Cars & Automotive Art Inc.
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd Laguna Beach CA
(949) 715-4555 http://www.lagunaclassiccars.com

2 minutes ago, Dave Wells said:

Powerglide ??   ...nah, Dynaflow!

That kind of error lets you know who you are dealing with....

• Like 2

I had to stop the video halfway through because I could not stand listening to the salesman's excessive use of superlatives in describing this car. It's a nice car, no doubt, but it is a Special that has been restored all the way. I laughed to myself when he stated that everything works, but sometimes you have to lift the windows up a bit to get them started and then mentioned the windshield wipers don't work. This is the entry level Buick for 1956. It is not a Century, or a Roadmaster. Nice car, but optimistically priced at 37K IMO. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The red headliner makes the interior look weird and claustrophobic-is that original?

Either the dealer is reaching for the stars, or the consignor is trying to recover some of the restoration cost.

Not that any Special hardtop is worth $37K, but at that price, there's no question that everything should work.