Touring car top frame and bows wanted for my 1925 Nash Advanced 6

1925 Nash

I have a 1925 Nash Advanced 6 Touring and I am in search of a top frame and bows for this car, or even one from a different make that might be able to be adapted.  The car had a "fixed" top that I recently removed.  20240710_160224.jpg.f6ce2971b25434e78131e3e788293b3c.jpg

Screenshot_20240711_203416_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

I have quite a few sets of top sockets,it would help a lot if you had pictures of the original. All mine are rough to fairly good and will need restoring. It's very time-consuming looking through them and trying to match a set to pictures,I don't have the time right now but keep me in mind if nothing better comes up. I also have a rear fender,a couple of those big 6-lug disc wheels and a few other misc items around. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 3makes said:

For your top bows, call Vinnie at 978-758-0834. He has tried to call you, but can't get through. Have dimensions for him.   Dick

I just talked to Vince,sounds like he has a real nice top assembly,big car,good condition. And he is on the level,I've known him for years. You will also need the studs that the top swivels on,I may be able to help with those if Vince can't.Good luck.

• Like 1