For Sale: 1934 Ford V8 Deluxe Fordor Sedan - $21,900 - Gasport, NY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1934 Ford V8 Deluxe Fordor Sedan - $21,900 - Gasport, NY

1934 Ford 4 door sedan for sale by owner - Gasport, NY - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1934 Ford 4door deluxe has had repaint and complete re-upholstery with original mohair materials. The chassis has been repainted. It's unknown if this car is a body off restoration. The previous owner had done extensive engine work, and the car runs well and is very quiet. The chassis is very clean and compete with engine pans as original. The car has a potter trunk and four new black wall tires. The engine is an original deep pan 1934 flathead runs and drives as a nice tour car should. odometer: 36742.
Copy and paste in your email: f11f32fb543036ee9ce16297118968b1@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1934 Ford V8 Deluxe Fordor Sedan.

'34 Ford fordor deluxe NY a.jpg

'34 Ford fordor deluxe NY b.jpg

'34 Ford fordor deluxe NY c.jpg

'34 Ford fordor deluxe NY d.jpg

'34 Ford fordor deluxe NY e.jpg

'34 Ford fordor deluxe NY f.jpg

'34 Ford fordor deluxe NY g.jpg

'34 Ford fordor deluxe NY h.jpg

• Like 5

I know it is a four-door sedan, but that is sure a good price to add a 1934 Ford to your collection. The condition of the car seems to be really good. Looks like it would be a great car for touring. One of the best styled of the 30s V8 Fords, IMHO

Lew Bachman

1957 Thunderbird

• Like 5

I’am glad I have no room. This is very tempting. Looks like a nice car for the price.

Nice car.

We have talked about gangster connections, but how can you look at a 34 Ford sedan and NOT think Bonnie & Clyde?