For Sale: 1932 Willys-Knight 66D Deluxe 4dr Sedan - Preservation Project - $12,500 - Brighton, MI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1932 Willys-Knight 66D Deluxe 4dr Sedan - Preservation Project - $12,500 - Brighton, MI

1932 Willys Knight 66D for sale by owner - Brighton, MI - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Starts, stops, runs, steers and drives well. Original condition. One of only 3 known to exist. This vehicle attracts a lot of attention at all car shows and or just going down the road.
Features:
“Great Six” sleeve-valve engine I-6, 87 HP, 3-speed manual gears, straight cut with “Free Wheel Lever”. Adjustable Suspension, Heater control valve, Heater, Radiator diffuser, Crank-out windshield, Clock integrated in rear view mirror. 
Extra Parts:
NOS engine crank, cam, wrapped in original linen
Engine, sleeves, rods, transmission, rear axle, front, rear brakes, wheels/tires, steering columns, love joy shocks, instrument cluster, head cover, extra carbs, wiper motors, cv joints, radiator shroud, caps, rotor, fuel tank, trim, glass, original floor mats, etc.  Dealer brochure, service manual
Please reply via email. Thanks for looking! $12,500 OBO.
Copy and paste in your email: 2b53eb2725a837d1b023d2d5483d7185@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1932 Willys-Knight 66D Deluxe 4dr Sedan - Preservation Project.

'32 Willys Knight 66D Deluxe MI a.jpg

'32 Willys Knight 66D Deluxe MI b.jpg

'32 Willys Knight 66D Deluxe MI c.jpg

'32 Willys Knight 66D Deluxe MI d.jpg

'32 Willys Knight 66D Deluxe MI e.jpg

'32 Willys Knight 66D Deluxe MI f.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, alsancle said:

Steve,   I believe the follow on to the 66B as the flagship of the Willys line?    This is super cool.  So many more mundane things you could be messing with at that price.

A.J.:

The 66D was the restyled, rationalized successor to the 66B, introduced in 1931.   The Continental-sourced L-Head straight eight Willys 8-80 was its counterpart.  We discussed those cars here:

I sincerely hope this rarity can quickly be taken into the garage of an appreciative Willys-Knight conservator.   I'm surprised it didn't just change hands among the WOKR membership, never offered publicly.

Steve

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 58L-Y8 said:

A.J.:

The 66D was the restyled, rationalized successor to the 66B, introduced in 1931.   The Continental-sourced L-Head straight eight Willys 8-80 was its counterpart.  We discussed those cars here:

I sincerely hope this rarity can quickly be taken into the garage of an appreciative Willys-Knight conservator.   I'm surprised it didn't just change hands among the WOKR membership, never offered publicly.

Steve

Shocking!   We have already talked about it!   😄

• Like 1