1936 Cord, not mine.

Mine's available for a third of the price of the first car listed. Early 1937 standard phaeton, ACD certified.

Never restored, no rust, so-so paint job in the 1960s, excellent body with fenders which are solid but reinforced along edges. Rear seat area original leather, front redone long ago.  Ran and drove into mechanic shop, not currently running due to some engine corrosion.  Engine replaced at factory in the 1950s for some reason, have original engine which has no apparent issues (not running). 

We're putting some things back together then it will actively be for sale.  Guess I'll find out what the market might be, $70k is where I am.

ACD meet 2011 pic 1.jpg

August 2013 Cord in front of house.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, trimacar said:

Mine's available for a third of the price of the first car listed. Early 1937 standard phaeton, ACD certified.

Never restored, no rust, so-so paint job in the 1960s, excellent body with fenders which are solid but reinforced along edges. Rear seat area original leather, front redone long ago.  Ran and drove into mechanic shop, not currently running due to some engine corrosion.  Engine replaced at factory in the 1950s for some reason, have original engine which has no apparent issues (not running). 

We're putting some things back together then it will actively be for sale.  Guess I'll find out what the market might be, $70k is where I am.

ACD meet 2011 pic 1.jpg

August 2013 Cord in front of house.jpg

Great car, it will find a home. Not aware of another open Cord in that price range.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Crusty Trucker said:

For $215k, I think my choice would be a nice cabin on the lake and a bass boat to boot.

You must live in a cheap area.  Cabins on the lake around here start at a million. (no those aren't mansions either)   Maybe 500 plus on a backwoods puddle and you probably won't have street power.   It will be a true cabin as well. 2 rooms and maybe 3 season.  You could probably get a deal on the boat though as there are plenty of good used ones,  pretty cheap around here.

• Haha 1