For Sale: 1936 FORD TUDOR - Project - $14,000 - Dover, DE - Not Mine

For Sale: 1936 FORD TUDOR - Project - $14,000 - Dover, DE

1936 Ford for sale by owner - Dover, DE - craigslist
Seller's Description:

RARE FIND!! Offered up for sale I have a completely original 1936 Ford Tudor humpback sedan. This car still has its original factory applied black paint and interior. It has NOT been restored. It is what people in the hobby call a "survivor" car. A true time capsule! Last on the road in 1987. Very dusty in the pics and a wash and buff would do wonders for the paint but I wanted to leave it "as found". The underside of the floor looks awesome, no rust out ever. The interior has no rips!! Headliner is good! I have all the parts including tools. Flathead V8 powered. Amazing for the age and for the most part unmolested. Has accessory radio, heater, dual wipers, dual temperature gauge, and license plate frames. Currently not running but should not take too much to get it there. I do have another complete running engine from a 1936 ford that could be worked into a deal but I see no reason why the one in the car could not be used. I also have a rare optional string wind clock-inside rear-view mirror combination that could be worked into a deal as well. Aluminum heads from the current engine were removed in 1987 and resurfaced but never reinstalled. As you can see in the pictures, I have collected a lot of parts that go with the car, you will get ONE of everything you need for it. You can choose a set out of the many heads, etc. I also have a set of whitewall tires in very good condition that can be worked into a deal. The car may need some wiring replaced. Come take a look. I can take more pics if necessary but prefer to deal in person. Clean title in my name. A good SOLID car to detail, drive, and enjoy with a little work. Price is negotiable and will depend on what if any of the extras you might want. Motivated honest seller! Thanks for looking!
Copy and paste in your email: cd2a5150a53d33cab1c500af1559185b@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1936 FORD TUDOR - Project.

'36 FORD TUDOR DE a.jpg

'36 FORD TUDOR DE b.jpg

'36 FORD TUDOR DE c.jpg

'36 FORD TUDOR DE d.jpg

'36 FORD TUDOR DE e.jpg

'36 FORD TUDOR DE f.jpg

'36 FORD TUDOR DE g.jpg

'36 FORD TUDOR DE h.jpg

'36 FORD TUDOR DE i.jpg

'36 FORD TUDOR DE j.jpg

'36 FORD TUDOR DE k.jpg

'36 FORD TUDOR DE l.jpg

'36 FORD TUDOR DE m.jpg

'36 FORD TUDOR DE n.jpg

'36 FORD TUDOR DE o.jpg

'36 FORD TUDOR DE p.jpg

• Like 1

Looks nice.  
I certainly would rather have the aluminum heads already removed, than have to worry about trying to remove them.  

If someone wants to get a prewar Ford V8 at a realistic price I don’t think you could do much better than this car. I am not a huge fan of Henry’s favorite color, but that wouldn’t keep me from buying it if I was in the market. This car has HPOF written all over it.

Lew Bachman

1957 Thunderbird

• Like 2

I don't think this worth 14 grand; 10 grand tops! Though these 2 door sedans are intriguing but the coupes are the ones that bring the money! 

Edited by deac (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Clean, service and detail. Drive every day, great car to put into daily use. The one picture showing the rear tail pan sure looks like it was a light green color under the black/dark blue paint. Seats look a little to nice to be original fabric. I like it, 36 Fords are nice looking cars.