1951 Baby Lincoln - $27,000 OBO

Certainly "All the money" for this model but assuming it's truly original, it's a remarkable example! 

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/san-martin-1951-baby-lincoln/7757154174.html

1951 Baby Lincoln - less than 4,500 two doors built.
Original 337 flat head v8 with a factory installed GM supplied hydromatic 4 speed transmission.
Interior is all original from factory except added seat belts. A true rare survivor.
Love this car. Acquired it in a trade which my dad was excited for me to get. Unfortunately 6 days after picking this car up, we lost my dad. I would like to see this go to someone who will keep it in the original condition it is in. Only selling to be able to purchase one of my dad's cars.  $27,000 or best reasonable offer. Lowball offers will be ignored.  email:  a6d2011e71fe386989f6995e1ba224f0@sale.craigslist.org

1951 Baby Lincoln 100R0R_kPTtiyAO9FY_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00V0V_fdkyc73FEGm_0wF0ql_600x450.jpg00F0F_eBOr4I8Nmim_0iS0oS_600x450.jpg00q0q_6piNnvhIz0A_0iS0oF_600x450.jpg00404_1KJRRZTeRPV_0iS0oT_600x450.jpg

Edited by Leif in Calif
spellin' (see edit history)
  • Like 1

WOW neat car. Don't see to many baby Lincoln's in this condition and it's a 2 door as well. If this car had a Mercury badge on it the price would be a lot higher!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Leif in Calif said:

Unfortunately 6 days after picking this car up, we lost my dad.

6 hours ago, Leif in Calif said:

Only selling to be able to purchase one of my dad's cars

Sad that dad is dead, but interesting estate situation. I guess that other heirs want maximum value for the assets and want him to pay full price to buy it from the estate? 

What’s an old car worth? Estate valuations are always very flexible. If the heirs wanted to keep the other car in the family the estate could value it rather low.  

Estate planning, do you want your cars to stay with person(s) who would want it and care for it? Or have everything sold for maximum value and divided among the heirs.  🤔

I saw this car at a Cars &Coffee in Morgan Hill,  a couple of months ago. It is very nice, I especially liked the interior. I initially thought that it was a restoration, not an original car. I got the feeling that the whole family are really car people. Like all nice cars, they are too expensive for me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2