Check it out!

Hello, my fellow Rivi enthusiasts! I just wanted to share this cool Rivi.

When I bought the car, the previous owner had already customized it, so I felt no guilt about taking it to the next level. I prefer the two-tone interior in this color combination; what are your thoughts? Special thanks to Tim Nugent (aka Tenugent) for the woodwork; he's a cool guy, and his work is fantastic and, in my opinion, a thousand times nicer than the original inlays.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Looking at this set up again and at the same time Luis and Heidi’s awesome silver 63 in the current Riview. I love their Ox Blood seats but sometimes I think all red or all silver or whatever is too much so I like your two tone to lessen the dominant colour. Now I want to see a silver car with silver door linings and red seats and carpet???

Dundee.

• Like 1

I like that idea. However, I may be somewhat biased. I was told by my wife in no uncertain terms I was not to change the white seats in our Riviera to their original silver. We are still married and the seats are still white.

Beautiful car. Thanks for sharing.

Bill

Riv 7.jpg

Riv 10.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Riviera63 said:

I like that idea. However, I may be somewhat biased. I was told by my wife in no uncertain terms I was not to change the white seats in our Riviera to their original silver. We are still married and the seats are still white.

Bill

Riv 7.jpg

Riv 10.jpg

Top notch upholstery job 👍 

It's not easy to get those center sewn vertical runs (with the buttons) to line up on the rear seat bottom and back cushions

Edited by gungeey (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Riviera63 said:

Bill

Riv 7.jpg

Riv 10.jpg

That’s awesome too Bill! I think my idea will have to be left to Son to rework in the future perhaps. For now I’m all Silver and know will look cool too.😎