For Sale: 1969 Cadillac Eldorado, 49K miles - $26,500 - Jamestown, NY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1969 Cadillac Eldorado, 49K miles - $26,500 - Jamestown, NY

1969 cadillac eldorado for sale by owner - Jamestown, NY - craigslist
Seller's Description:

This is my all original, never restored, 1969 Cadillac Eldorado. This car is wearing its original Sapphire Blue Firemist Metallic paint, NO RUST, has 49,000 original documented miles, everything works (except the clock). This car is a true survivor time capsule. Meticulously maintained and babied its whole life. This has the Cadillac 472 big block V8, front wheel drive, 3 speed auto transmission. Runs and drives like new. Clean and original underneath. The interior is immaculate with soft navy-blue leather, no rips, tears, or cracks. Power seats, power windows, power antenna, radio, all lights, all gauges, horn, AC, power trunk pop, pull close trunk feature, everything works except the clock. The AC will blow cold and then turn warm then cold again. Needs some fresh R12 refrigerant. Under the hood is very nice original condition. The only things that have been replaces are the radiator and ignition coil.

The paint has lots of luster and shine but has some minor chips and blemishes. All the stainless trim is in excellent condition. The only needs: The cruise control stalk needs replacing though the cruise works as is. The faux wood trim inlay in the steering wheel pops out once in a while. Tires are older but still have great tread and are not dry rotted or brittle.
This is a very nice original Cadillac that any collector or enthusiast would be proud to own. Not many of them like this out there. $26,500 OBO
Copy and paste in your email: efd4b188d6973901a2fc590dd9e8a888@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1969 Cadillac Eldorado.

'69 Cadillac Eldorado NY a.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado NY b.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado NY c.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado NY d.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado NY e.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado NY f.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado NY fa.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado NY g.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado NY h.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado NY i.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado NY j.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado NY k.jpg

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

That's a nice with a lofty price compared to other Eldo's we've seen of that era.  IMO the medium blue exterior make the car look bland and the same goes for those hubcaps.  But that's me!  No vinyl top is a plus because under the vinyl rust develops.  The seller states the A/C goes from hot  to cold and just needs some R12 refrigerant - good luck finding that! GLWTS!

Edited by deac (see edit history)

Not sure the medium blue really suits it but still a very nice example, especially if all original as claimed.

On that airconditioning: it's automatic temperature control which throws a whole new set of wrenches into diagnosing why it switches from cold to hot and back. R12 is out there, you just have to search.

• Like 2