Carter AFB vaccume t break booster/pcv

Does any one know if you can still get or have a source for a Carter AFB vaccume t for the break booster/pcv ? I could cobble something together but would prefer to use a stock one if possible.. thanks for any info .thanks Kyle 

Posted (edited)

Stock, originally, it was composed of 5 separate pieces.

The part that screwed into the back of the carb. which was a 3/8ths. pipe thread.

A fitting that screwed into this part with a hose for the 3/8ths.PCV valve hose.

A Brass fitting that the power booster line screwed into.

And from there the hose to the power booster.

I should have ALL the original parts except  for the steel line to the booster???

A clip that held the steel line to the valve cover bolt.

Will have to look/search IF interested.

Tom T.

Edited by telriv (see edit history)

3 hours ago, telriv said:

The part that screwed into the back of the carb. which was a 3/8ths. pipe thread.

A fitting that screwed into this part with a hose for the 3/8ths.PCV valve hose.

I should have ALL the original parts except  for the steel line to the booster???

Tom T.

Wow I guess I need to look at my carb again....my recollection was that it was a simple vacuum tee.....

Good info Tom. I think I was confusing it with another car I worked on more recently.

17 hours ago, telriv said:

Tom T.

I ended up making one .1/4 in pipe to 3/8 pipe union .  then 3/8 T  .Then 3/8 nipple on one side .Other side is 3/8 pipe to 3/8 flare for the steel line . Thanks again for the info .I thought it was a one piece fitting stock that's why I didn't just make one 

Here's a picture of the hose that I have for my '64.

The T that screws into the base of the carb. A brass coupling for the line that.runs to the power booster, and the line that goes to the PCV valve.  Because of the hose, you cannot see the barbed fitting opposite the brass coupling.

Ed20240509_173847.jpg.2e1b63e5039442e967501d028cf5c9be.jpg