WTB rim 33x4

Hi, best to post photos to show the style of rim..........and a 33x4 is a 25 inch rim, and a 34x4 is a 26 inch rim........and almost impossible to find. 

• Thanks 1

I think Romar has rims for your dodge. Make sure you know which you are after, there are Dodge parts, stanweld parts, and Kelsey parts that all look about the same. They can actually be purchased quite reasonably. 

Ed is absolutely correct about the 26” rim. It took me years to piece together a set and once I had what I needed all the wrong stuff I had purchased turned into a small fortune that all sold to one guy with zero hesitation or haggling. 

48 minutes ago, gossp said:

I think Romar has rims for your dodge. Make sure you know which you are after, there are Dodge parts, stanweld parts, and Kelsey parts that all look about the same. They can actually be purchased quite reasonably. 

Ed is absolutely correct about the 26” rim. It took me years to piece together a set and once I had what I needed all the wrong stuff I had purchased turned into a small fortune that all sold to one guy with zero hesitation or haggling. 

Coker has discontinued ALL 26 inch tires..........yup. A friend bought all of them left on hand, as he has a family brass car with 26 inch tires.........and he plans on owning it for another 45 years. Heads up boys, things are shifting back to the 50's and 60's.

• Thanks 1

On 4/23/2024 at 1:15 PM, Buzz68 said:

Need a rim for my 20 dodge

4 wheel are 33x4 and my spare rim is 34x4 so trade or buy outright 

Thanks bob

Hi, I have what I believe is a 25 inch rim, guy I got it from claimed it was a 24 inch but it doesn't fit my 24 inch wheels.  Send me the dimensions & a couple photos of what you need & I'll see if it matches.

Keith