1929 Ford model a roadster pickup $10,000

Up for sale is a 1929 Ford Roadster Pickup, a true gem that stands as a testament to timeless craftsmanship and classic design. With its pink slip in hand and no fees to worry about, this beauty is ready to hit the road once again. Though it's been resting in non-op status since 2013, this Roadster Pickup boasts stock everything, ensuring an authentic vintage experience that enthusiasts crave. From its plugs to points, distributor to ignition, every detail has been meticulously preserved to maintain its original charm. But what sets this roadster apart is its heart – a rebuilt motor with close to zero miles, featuring a model B cam that promises a thrilling ride with each turn of the key. And with a second motor with a balanced crank included, the possibilities for customization and performance are endless. As if that weren't enough, this Roadster Pickup comes with not one, but three extra core carbs, ensuring optimal performance and power delivery. Plus, with new brake hardware waiting to be installed and cast iron drums providing reliable stopping power, you'll feel confident cruising down the open road. Also comes with boxes full of extra parts! But it's not just about performance – this Roadster Pickup is as stylish as it is capable. With intact glass, two extra side cowl panels, and wood grain in the bed that's in impeccable shape, it's a head-turner from every angle. And let's not forget the canvas for the top, ready to shield you from the elements with no tears in sight. Sure, there may be some signs of age with rot in the lower door and lower passenger cowl, but that only adds to the character and story of this remarkable vehicle. And with a price tag of just $10,000, it's an opportunity that's simply too good to pass up. Don't miss your chance to own a piece of automotive history – contact me today to make this 1929 Ford Roadster Pickup yours before it's gone!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/917613410157242/?ref=product_details&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

This is not mine and I have no stake in the sale.

Product photo of 1929 Ford Model A Roadster Pickup

• Like 3

Keep in mind this new revelation “body rot adds character” as stated in this ad.  Just a bit over the top embellished description of a vehicle that needs work.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

That rotted panel unbolts on my 29 roadster pickup.  I took mine out and wet sanded and buffed them ,  then put them back in  I don't see a seam in the rear so did someone fill the seams?   If so I would be worried about other repair to the bottom of the cab.   Otherwise this is what I was looking for when I bought mine.  It's even the same color.  Mine has super nice paint though.  It's one of those problems with A's every dollar spent up front gets you atleast twice as nice of a vehicle.

1555829D-13A0-4808-9895-E52D2B362EF2.jpeg

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Fossil said:

How far does that drivers door open with the spare in that location? 

Very, Very little.  You need to be agile and have skinny legs to get in and out.  Especially if you are trying to avoid the freshly buffed and polished rocker sill.   Of course in the old days,  seems alot of people entered from the curb side if in town.  Maybe that was the thought.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

Very, Very little.  You need to be agile and have skinny legs to get in and out. 

It almost looks like the tire could move forward in the well to give more room for the door. Probably a reflection but it's the right shape.