June Bugle

GSTURBO

Good job on the June issue of the Bugle.Good idea using the cover for more info this time.It even has a picture of Joe T. on page 4.I guess that adds something to it,but I,m not sure what.Probably make it more collectable in the future.A lot of new members this month too.

I'd also like to give some kudos to the editors of the Bugle. I like the boxes with technical specs on the feature cars and hope it continues. I also like seeing two feature cars, even if they are owned by the same folks. The cars are why we're here, and I'd love to see more member cars featured in the Bugle each month.

Anyway, nice work, guys! It is appreciated.

PS: The roster is AWESOME! Thanks!

BRAVO! I just received mine in the mail and I have to say you all are doing a great job. The piece Re-upholster your Buick by Crin Dima was great as well as the 2 featured cars. I agree with Matt:

"The cars are why we're here, and I'd love to see more member cars featured in the Bugle each month."

Great Work! I love it!

Got my copy today. Very interesting articles and pictures!

I found some Levis Nuvo "patterned" hopsack weave pants I had from those early 70's times a while back. Still have several pair of Levis flare leg jeans too. Never did have a striped jacket, though, lol. Back then, that stuff was "normal", just like the hair styles.

Enjoy!

NTX5467