Who restores Sparton musical trumpet horns ?

My good friend the late George Jepson in NJ used to restore the electric Sparton 6 volt musical horns and so did a fellow in Utica, NY who went by The Horn Doctor. Neither are now here so who can I trust to do a great job so that the horns work? I am not concerned about cosmetics or how good they look - I can do the restoration/repainting of the trumpets and the canister for the mechanical parts but need someone skilled to get them to work as new.  I have two friends that own restoration shops or work on cars for collections  and asked them but never got an answer, so either they do not know or do not have the time to answer, don't want to, or whatever.

Any suggestions would be appreciated about people who have proven to be able to do this.

• Like 1

Walt - Here in Ontario I have a guy who does work on car radios, tube record players and more. He did the horns and radio for my '36 Dodge as well as a 1950s vintage portable record player for my granddaughter.  Try John De Wit - 519 777 7261 - London ON. He's a great guy, reasonable, and a phone call will tell you if he can help. Good Luck!