1962 Mercury meteor $15,000

1 hour ago, JamesR said:

The photos are a little odd, though. Car is in focus but background and even foreground aren't. Looks photoshop-y.

An experienced photographer with the right camera can play with the depth-of-field to achieve what I simply call "selective focus."  Example below.  I think that's part of what we're seeing.  The secondary question is, is the car really that shiny - or - did someone use the new AI (artificial intelligence) image manipulation software to enhance the car's look?   One can only answer that question by examining in person - unless the Seller will give you some unadulterated simple cell phone pics.

depthoffield-unsplash.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, classiclines said:

did someone use the new AI (artificial intelligence) image manipulation software to enhance the car's look? 

What's next for AI? Take a selfie and have it change your grubby sweats to designer threads? How about trim and style your hair like a movie star's? Maybe change your features subtly to make you appear more attractive or even of a different race? 

Honesty sadly seems to be taking reality by the hand and leaving the building. 

My father used to say, "Don't believe anything you read, and only half of what you hear."

These days, "Don't believe anything you read, or hear, or see!"

image.jpeg.4c8b0af276847e5c9f0b1de1b760072b.jpeg

• Like 1