Six 19" lockring style wire wheels,5 on 5 1/2" bolt circle,should fit your Model A pickup.

sagefinds

Original application of these is unknown,should fit about anything that has the 5 on 5 1/2 bolt pattern. Like any set,there is a best one and a worst one but they all look solid and usable,a bit of pitting on a couple. One is missing the ring,one has a broken ring so a couple of those will need to be rounded up. Lockrings can be dangerous especially when airing them up so use all precautions. Airing in a cage or wrapping a chain or heavy rope around the rim are a couple of ways. These are heavy and will cost to ship. Probably FedEx two or three in a box. Probably two. Width between flanges 2 3/4",hubcap hole 7 1/8",back center hole 3 1/2". I don't have hubcaps that will fit them. Price for the set including shipping to the lower continental 48 $995.

IMG_3697.JPG

IMG_3698.JPG

IMG_3700.JPG

IMG_3699.JPG

"Lock ring" wheels should not be "drop center" any more than about a quarter of an inch (just enough so that the inside bead doesn't hang up and fight being slipped on).

I don't know what these are from, but they were not likely intended for a Ford. Nice wheels for the 1930 to 1932 car that should have them!

These type wheels are easy to work with and can be handled by most mechanically inclined home garage mechanics IF THE PERSON KNOWS HOW TO WORK WITH THEM SAFELY! I have been working with this type wheel for over sixty years now. I was changing tires for my dad's pickup by myself when I was twelve.

Yes, if one doesn't know what they are doing, and does something stupid? Wheels like these can kill you. Know what you are doing, RESPECT them, and you will almost certainly never get seriously hurt (I have managed to pinch a finger a little bit a few times).