1950 Fiat 500C Topolino - $15,000

Not much garage space? Here's the answer!  (more text and pics in ad) 

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/d/temecula-1950-fiat-500c-topolino/7730031657.html

This Topolino was purchased near Venice, Italy, (Italian registration documents included) by a collector where it was restored before being shipped to the US where it was placed in and remained in his large car collection in Charleston, SC for a number of years before my acquisition. I purchased the car in the spring of 2017 and have used it very sparingly since its acquisition. The odometer currently shows 70,151 kilometers (43,590 miles), which I believe may be accurate. The car starts, stops, runs and drives, although it will not set any speed records. It has a clean/clear California title in my name and is currently registered “non-op” with no back DMV fees, and because of its age, it is California smog exempt. (858) 705-1912

1950 Fiat 500C Topolino 100I0I_7yF7ehogFOh_0QE0Du_600x450.jpg00J0J_g7t42S8eSr8_0QE0Du_600x450.jpg00E0E_i5atWaykoLu_0Du0QE_600x450.jpg

• Like 2

Was just thinking "a Topo that didn't get turned into a Gasser".

Let's hope the price scares off the crowd who would do that to this one. You know there are people whose brains are ticking at this very moment.

I do kinda like that 56 Chevy two-door wagon in the top picture.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, rocketraider said:

I do kinda like that 56 Chevy two-door wagon in the top picture

Magic Muffler. A chain of shops in the LA area. They had a fleet of 56 Chevrolet wagons all painted the same way 

• Like 1