For Sale: 1969 Oldsmobile Toronado, 67K miles, 455, 375HP - $5,900 - Plaistow, NH - Not Mine

For Sale: 1969 Oldsmobile Toronado, 67K miles, 455, 375HP - $5,900 - Plaistow, NH

1969 oldsmobile toronado for sale by owner - Plaistow, NH - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Reduced from $6,800
375HP V8 455ci 4-barrel automatic. 510lb-ft. Factory Air conditioning. Have title. Super clean underneath, rockers, fenders, floors, trunk, frame rot free, all brightwork and chrome in excellent condition.
New dual exhaust from Skip's Custom Exhaust Plaistow NH. Fresh oil, filter, radiator flush.
New master cylinder, brake lines, hoses & shoes with drums turned. Original Soft-Ray Safety-Flo-Lite glass.
Registered last year, runs and drives like a luxury muscle car should. Starts right up.
Prior owner converted to electronic ignition but do have original air breather set up if that's not your thing.
Needs headliner, Columbia Auto Upholstery Lawrence MA has NOS fabric in stock, and a few cosmetic things.
Paint is a few minor flaws. Fantastic restoration candidate. Text cell for appointment. Respond with your first name and cell# for fast response. odometer: 67000.
Copy and paste in your email: ddefe3fefaa43fc083f9aa4894f0ea1e@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1969 Oldsmobile Toronado.

'69 Toronado NH a.jpg

'69 Toronado NH b.jpg

'69 Toronado NH c.jpg

'69 Toronado NH d.jpg

'69 Toronado NH e.jpg

'69 Toronado NH f.jpg

'69 Toronado NH g.jpg

• Like 3

I rather like the 1968-1969 front end, though it's not

as popular as the 1966 style.  The entire grille flips up,

not just a headlight door or portion of the grille.

Amuse your friends!

For interest, here are pictures of some other 1969's

that I've saved from the internet over the years.

Which  colors, with or without vinyl roofs, look best

to other forum goers?

1969 Oldsmobile Toronado blue 2.jpg

1969 Oldsmobile Toronado gold 2.jpg

1969 Oldsmobile Toronado gold 12.jpg

1969 Oldsmobile Toronado green 1.jpg

1969 Oldsmobile Toronado maroon 1.jpg

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I have owned every year of the generation 1 and 2 except 1969. This is a pretty nice car with a few flaws. The color looks like chestnut which is a color that has a lot of depth. The interior is a standard not a deluxe which means it does not have the strato- bench seats, no center armrests and this would have had all vinyl interior, the color is called parchment (white), all 1969 cars have single exhausts. All in all for a 55 year old car not bad.  If any one is interested please do yourself a favor and ask if it has J-52 disc brakes in the front as the standard drum brakes with its front wheel drive weight balance would scare you especially in Calif .  By the way this has a 130 mph speedometer and then it starts over, ask me how I know!

below is my 1968 force air induction W-34

IMG_5417.jpeg

IMG_4070.jpeg

Edited by ramair
Forgot to add a photo and the last sentence (see edit history)
  • Like 4