ST400 Pan gaskets

RivNut

Can anyone confirm for me that the 1964 ST400 pan gasket and the 1965> ST400 pan gaskets are one and the same?  Rockauto shows gaskets from multiple vendors for the 1964 ST400 and the same part number for the 1965> ST400s.  But when you click on the information link for the 1964 gasket, the listings for Buick start with 1965.

I’m curious if the deep finned aluminum pan I have will fit my 1964 ST400. It’s stamped “400” in the bottom but I know the 1964 trans is a one year only unit.

Ed

I don’t know if you’re a drinking man, but if you are you’ll find lots of craft beers brewed with bourbon; a different one an every restaurant.  Then there’s the Kentucky Bourbon Trail.  A driving tour of many distilleries, all of which tasting rooms you visit after the tour of the facility.

Kentucky has BBQ almost as good as Kansas City’s.

The 

A visit to the Kentucky Horse Park is an experience.  The Derby may be in Louisville, but the breeding and trading grounds are in Lexington.  

It’s a fun city.  The host hotel is easily accessible and the car show won’t be spread out all the place.

1 hour ago, RivNut said:

I don’t know if you’re a drinking man, but if you are you’ll find lots of craft beers brewed with bourbon; a different one an every restaurant.  Then there’s the Kentucky Bourbon Trail.  A driving tour of many distilleries, all of which tasting rooms you visit after the tour of the facility.

Kentucky has BBQ almost as good as Kansas City’s.

The 

A visit to the Kentucky Horse Park is an experience.  The Derby may be in Louisville, but the breeding and trading grounds are in Lexington.  

It’s a fun city.  The host hotel is easily accessible and the car show won’t be spread out all the place.

And if you want a great steak and salad, head to Malone’s.

• Thanks 1