Power Booster Boot

RivNut

We pulled the power booster so we could clean and paint the firewall.  The boot on the rod between the booster and the brake pedal is cracked and falling apart.  Can anyone give me a reference for a replacement?

Thanks

Ed

another one--but i have never  purchased from them.---ok     item no ----264968430155---.

IMG_2518.JPG boot.JPG

Edited by Wayne R (see edit history)

On 3/4/2024 at 9:17 PM, RivNut said:

I found a kit that has the check valve, seals, silencers, a well as the boot. Might as well do it all while it’s all apart. 😁

Ed,

Can you share a link with us?

https://www.classicindustries.com/product/PB100101.html?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAxaCvBhBaEiwAvsLmWIAaywaBsfYGqYr-4a9acq9UJzCZ0R_gd3Wqvc2m1kBXs-ufk_R1zBoCweYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Classic industries.  It’s a hassle to order from them though.  Long wait time on the phone - I finally got through late in the afternoon for them, early evening for me.  You have to set up an account to order. Long processing time for shipping.  But they’re the only company I found that has these particular pieces.

I’m taking a chance on this kit. The Electra, LeSabre, Special, and Wildcat are listed as well as many Chevy and BOP makes for many years, but the Riviera is not listed.  In my 64 shop manual the booster for the 4700 model is shown separate from the 4400, 4600, and 4800 models but the only difference that I found was in the port for the vacuum source.  I’ll have it in a few days (hopefully) and see what I have and repost what I find.