Scarebird no longer listing Riviera brackets

Ckerch

Finally, back to working on my Riviera and disc brake conversion is the next thing up. I went out to the Scarebird' website to look if they added anything new. When I searched Buick listings, to my surprise, no Riviera brackets are listed. After searching the web (google) I found out that Scarebird was sold to John Pasemann who owns USCT Motorsports on July 23 2023. My old login did not work either so maybe they still developing the website. 

Just found it interesting that they listed other Buick brackets but left out the Riviera's

• Thanks 1

As I recall, the whole "Scarebird" situation is based on parts available from auto supplies and such.  I noticed that as some auto supply parts were used, the listings were modified to use other application parts from the ones first listed.  Eventually, all of the "will fit" parts will age out of the vendor network.  

The other question is what is really different on the Riviera items from other higher-production-level Buicks?  

Perhaps a Hollander Interchange Manual is needed?

Just some thoughts and observations,

NTX5467

I have the list of parts. From what I remember, the other parts should be fairly common.  1/2 ton Chevy pickups supplied most of the parts.  I cannibalized a full sized Buick for all of the brake parts, which I still have. M/C, lines, calipers, rotors, disks, etc.  I’ll give them to anyone who wants to come by and pick them up.