1955 Chrysler 300, not mine.

There are some interesting things there, the 300, the convertible, and what looked to me like an air conditioned New Yorker 4 door hardtop. It’s quite something to take on and you need space to put it and a way to get it there.  Seems like a tough sell to me.  

• Like 1

A 56 300 is in my top 5 best 50’s cars ever produced. Some good stuff in that listing. A lot to take on in one purchase, I agree with the statement that it will be difficult to find a buyer for all of it. Convertibles, 300 letter cars and Hemi engines all have a place in the market. Imperial sedans needing restoration are tough to move. Two tons of broken down fun. Purchase price, cost of transportation, and you have already gone over their value. Great parts cars if dry and clean.

This is the William Francis collection.  I personally walked through all this at least 30 years ago with Bill.   I presume his daughter (?) is selling and he has passed.   Sorry to see the condition it is all in now.   Back THEN, the white 300 was a particularly good restoration candidate.  Can't speak for anything NOW.  Would absolutely suggest an on-site walk through and you should know what you are looking at.   Bill was a genuine Chrysler enthusiast, but like all of us, life and age happens, and then what?

• Like 2