Two 1964 Wildcat convertibles in central OK., projects, $2500 for all

Seller's Description

To many projects, these cars needs a new home. I have 2 complete Wilddcats both with 401 Nailhead and automatic transmissions. The blue car runs, moves and has clean and update to date Title. Normal rust issues. There is enough there to build 1 nice convertible.

Product photo of 1964 Buick LeSabre

Man,  this looks like a lot of fun for $2500
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, B Jake Moran said:

Both are AC cars but otherwise pretty base. 

Oh come on.  They are convertibles.  If I posted two four door sedans for free, everybody would laugh so 2,000 bucks for two convertibles. Pretty darn good

Edited by NC-car-guy (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, NC-car-guy said:

Good eye!   And of course it's the titled one...  Ugh. @B Jake Moran was on to something

I wouldn't go that far, but yes Adam has a good eye.  Unfortunately, I think the blue car was a better restoration candidate because of original color, that blue is nice.  I owned a 64 Wildcat convertible, perhaps one of my top 5 favorite cars, that went to Sweden. The buyer came to me to prep it, with a rented truck and trailer.  

It was the same yellow color, but had a saddle bucket seat and console interior, the deluxe interior.  

The question is - could you get the seller to sell you just the yellow/red car to restore?  If we consider halfsies, then that puts it at about $1250, which is a good price.  I never understand sellers selling a 2 or 3 car deal.  I can barely afford to transport one car, let alone 2.  

• Like 1