For Sale: 1948 Kaiser Special 4dr Sedan -$7,800 - Okolona, OH - Not Mine

For Sale: 1948 Kaiser Special 4dr Sedan -$7,800 - Okolona, OH

1948 Kaiser special for sale by owner - Okolona, OH - craigslist

Seller's Description:

1948 Kaiser Special Good condition, nice interior runs just a little rough but does start every time. I do have a carb kit and a tune up kit. Just do not have time for her anymore. $7800 OBO. Thanks for looking. I also have a 1954 Oldsmobile for sale. Have a great day.
Copy and paste in your email: 544473b44fef3855afe1fce3f89cabc2@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1948 Kaiser Special 4dr Sedan.

'48 Kaiser OH a.jpg

'48 Kaiser OH b.jpg

5 hours ago, neil morse said:

The Olds looks nicer!

I don’t think you’ll get the Olds for $7800.  Kaiser is better looking than I expected for the price listed.  

Nice looking Kaiser. The hood ornament and hubcaps are from a 49 and the rocker trim belongs on the upscale Custom model but the swaps do dress up the car. KF didn't offer a factory installed hood ornament in 47 and 48 so owners got creative, borrowing from other makes and models...as well as the Western Auto and JC Whitney catalogs.

Photos under the hood and of the interior would help determine whether the car is worth somewhere near the $7800 ask.