Tires for 1963 Super 88

The original tires on your car were 8.00x14, which were 27.6" outside diameter and 8.10" section width.  225/75-14s are close at 27.3" outside diameter and 8.86" section width. If you want whitewalls your options are very limited. Coker sells 225/75-14s with 2.50" whitewalls for about $280 each. Cooper shows a Trendsetter brand whitewall tire in that size, but it isn't clear if they are still available or not. Diamond Back also sells a wide white in this size for about $300 each.

16 hours ago, GARY F said:

I bought new narrow W/W from my local tire dealer for my 63 Pontiac G/P. Same size.

Brand and dealer name and location (and how long ago) would probably be helpful to the OP. Keep in mind that tires that were available a few years ago often no longer are.

7 hours ago, joe_padavano said:

Brand and dealer name and location (and how long ago) would probably be helpful to the OP. Keep in mind that tires that were available a few years ago often no longer are.

I bought them 3 yrs. ago in Lancaster SC.  They were Hankook tires.

I would think the '63 Olds would have a narrow whitewall (exact size may be hard to find)

as Joe noted white wall tires of any size are getting hard to find in the '60's sizes. 

Remember tire sizes went from 16" to 15" to 14" (and some 13") then started back up and look 

where we are today...  try and find a 18" wsw