1917 Stude 4 New to forum

Hello Mike from Craven Saskatchewan Canada 

Ive unearthed the remains of this old car. I thought it was just goin to be a lawn ornament but I keep finding more parts for it now Im in love. Its turned into a full on obsession/ restoration. Im digging up pieces in an old junkpile nearby. Im coming up with some parts for it. Ive studied every picture i can find of it so I can identify the pieces. Does someone have any close up pictures of the jump seat frames underneath? I might have some of it but im not sure.20231007_183304.jpg.e4a262f732bb1fb46fc99c1e579e8b96.jpg

• Like 3

Im missing a few pieces. Not sure whats still in that junkpile. There were pieces from another car, full set of fenders, running boards, crankshaft, 3 pistons, rear engine mount,half a tranny, doors etc. I still dont have a starter, genny, carb, manifolds, wheels, my cylinder pot froze and bust. I never would have taken this on but it spoke to me what can I say. There is a bulldozer coming soon to this old farm site and it would have been lost forever. Ive got a million questions. Would like to buy a copy of service, parts book. What is the best way to get ahold of Richard Quinn?

I believe he is on the forum. If I could remember his handle, I would tag him. I imagine someone reading will see this and tag him, unless RIchard himself stumbles across it first.