1929 Cadillac dual Cowl Phaeton(survivor)

An original very nice very complete running and driving automobile. V8, numbers matching beautiful car. Starts,runs and drives with ease. Original paint and leather interior' front drives seat redone with matching black grained leather. All pot metal mountings were replaced a few years ago. Chrome is excellent and original . I have a service log with this car starting in the 1930's. The engine was rebuilt, top replaced a few years back. This is a beautiful and sporty looking classic. I have detailed photos which I will send via email. New tires replaced a few years ago, no wear like new. Its time to thin the herd as I just turned 80 and still have not figured out how to drive more than 1 car at time. I have original color sales catalogs original owners manual and service book. I have clear title. Have not figured out how to post photos here sorry, the car is rust free, dent free and well qualified for the survivor category in judging. Come look at it drive it you will not be disappointed.

brasscarguy@comcast.net

image.jpeg.1cfb5717c15cd143a696d03c9d80e3d5.jpegimage.jpeg.255eac2d3f8657c2a818c83eaadc1499.jpegimage.jpeg.10b70c88d70e7d59f28e8abf31f76402.jpegimage.jpeg.b08de2589bfe240cedccc0b8b0ed49a0.jpeg

Edited 4 minutes ago by brasscarguy (see edit history)

• Like 6

opps for got to deal with the price. I'm looking for a reasonable offer. I realize there will be a freight cost for who ever buys the car. I am taking that into consideration. As I stated above I'm looking for a reasonable offer. So just make an offer.

brasscarguy

Great looking car!

I never have understood the “make me an offer” thing, I know that each car I have, I’d know what I’d ask if it was for sale.  I believe everyone has a price in mind when they go to sell a car.

You have a price in mind, why not just state it?

• Like 2