For Sale - SOLD SOLD White Post poster with 2600 car makes listed

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Gwv said:

I am interested in the 2600 automobiles manufactured in the United States poster you had listed late last year. 

Yesit’s available, sorry I didn’t see your post. Message me and we can work out payment if you want it.  Thanks!

On 2/6/2024 at 12:38 PM, trimacar said:

Yesit’s available, sorry I didn’t see your post. Message me and we can work out payment if you want it.  Thanks!

I have this poster, It is a great piece, the new buyer will enjoy it.  

• trimacar changed the title to For Sale - SOLD SOLD White Post poster with 2600 car makes listed
  • 4 months later...
On 11/19/2023 at 11:04 AM, trimacar said:

SOLD SOLD Have a White Post Restorations poster with 2600 makes of cars listed, measures approximately 25 x 38 inches. Nice condition with a few little nicks around edges and one small crease.  $100 postpaid in continental US.  

IMG_8109.jpg

IMG_8110.jpg

IMG_8111.jpg

IMG_8112.jpg

IMG_8113.jpg

ANOTHER AVAILABLE
I have 2 of the White Post posters and will sell one. 
#1 is slightly edge-bent along 7" of the upper left hand corner, bending is 1/4", decreasing to zero bending.
#2 has edge bends a maximum of 1/16" in several short places along the edges. 
The slight bending is from long time storage standing up to avoid creasing.  Otherwise they have no flaws of any kind any where.  Your choice, either one $100.   
No pictures, why? My scanner won't talk to my computer and my last Sony Mavica digital camera has bitten the dust.  $100  shipped, continental U. S. only
Satisfaction guaranteed.  PM me.

Edited by Dave Henderson (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2024 at 5:53 PM, Dave Henderson said:

ANOTHER AVAILABLE
I have 2 of the White Post posters and will sell one. 
#1 is slightly edge-bent along 7" of the upper left hand corner, bending is 1/4", decreasing to zero bending.
#2 has edge bends a maximum of 1/16" in several short places along the edges. 
The slight bending is from long time storage standing up to avoid creasing.  Otherwise they have no flaws of any kind any where.  Your choice, either one $100.   
No pictures, why? My scanner won't talk to my computer and my last Sony Mavica digital camera has bitten the dust.  $100  shipped, continental U. S. only
Satisfaction guaranteed.  PM me.

SOLD, poster #1 
I've decided to let poster #2 go too if anyone is interested. Please PM me.  Dave

• 3 weeks later...